Following on from the success of the Scottish Attachment in Action conference in Aberdeen, this September, we are pleased to be able to bring you a wee video of Fiona Lettuce (Adoptive Parent & SAIA Development Worker /Trainer) interviewing Dan Hughes about DDP.
- The DDP Practice Model and the importance of the whole team around the child
- The role of intersubjectivity
- The impact of mistrust and the importance of safety
- The development of blocked care in caregivers
- Healing & recovery the DDP way; the power of relationships
The video, A Day with Dan, has been added to the DDP Library and you can also view it below.