The DDP Connects UK launch event in Worcester is only three weeks away and tickets are selling fast.
The full programme has been released and can be downloaded below and found on the event page.
Download Programme & Booking Form: DDP Connects UK Conference 29 Sept. 2017
Titled Looking to the Future: Innovative developments, this one-day conference and launch is an exciting opportunity to find out about the latest advances and about DDP Connects UK from Julie Hudson and the Directors, with opportunities to contribute to the development of the CIC.
The day includes:
- Keynote presentation from Dan Hughes
- DDP in our first UK certified organisation Children Always First
- ‘Are we doing DDP? Social Workers Journey’ with Anita Huggins
- Building an evidence base for DDP – New research developments from Ben Gurney-Smith and Megan Wingfield
- ‘The Market Place: Developing your CIC’ with Anna Binnie-Dawson
- Kim Golding will launch Foundations for Attachment a DDP-informed parenting programme, and accompanying book
The event will be on the 29th of September 2017 at the Pear Tree Inn and County Hotel, Worcester.
Tickets cost only £85, including lunch and refreshments, and are selling out fast so don’t delay or you’ll miss the exciting opportunity to get involved with the future of DDP in the UK.