Train the Trainers Program for Group Facilitators
Foundations for Attachments Groupwork Programme and Nurturing Attachments Training Resources
This programme provides participants with Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP) informed training to equip them to deliver the Foundations for Attachment (FfA) and the Nurturing Attachments (NA) group work programmes with parents and carers parenting children who have experienced developmental trauma, including adoptive, foster, kinship, residential and respite carers.
- To be familiar with FfA and NA.
- To be familiar with the Foundation and House Models of Parenting.
- To have a thorough understanding of the DDP-informed group work process which underpins delivery of the group.
- To be confident developing mind-minded narratives and helping others to develop these.
- To be confident modelling PACE through responding to group members and via role play and in helping others to develop the attitude of PACE in their parenting.
Who is it For?
Participants will have completed DDP level one training and the completion of DDP Level Two is recommended.
Participants should be familiar with at least one of the resources published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers and have it available during the training.
To register: firstname.lastname@example.org
This training takes place on 22, 23, 26, 27 and 28 June 2023.
Tickets: £650 early bird. £750 after 1 April 2023
This is a virtual training using Zoom.
Please contact the organiser or visit the Kim S. Golding website for more information.
Disclaimer: DDP Network, DDPI and DDP Connects UK accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of event information on this website. Please contact event Organisers for the latest event information.