Adoptionplus near Milton Keynes are looking for a Clinical Psychologist, Therapeutic Social Worker or Therapist with experience and training or certification in DDP.
“Adoptionplus is a Therapeutic Adoption Agency with a reputation for innovation and effective practice, rated ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED (2019). Our service in Moulsoe near Milton Keynes provides a range of therapeutic interventions including Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy; Theraplay; Group Programmes and a range of clinical assessments. We are a trial site for the NIHR research on DDP.
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist, Therapeutic Social Worker or Therapist to join our multi-disciplinary DDP-informed team led by Dr Ben Gurney-Smith, Consultant Clinical Psychologist and DDPI Board Member.
The successful candidate will:
- Work therapeutically with families
- Work in a team where Playfulness, Acceptance, Curiosity and Empathy (PACE) are at the heart of practice
- Be involved in undertaking assessments and therapy as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Be supported in DDP certification by Dr Kim Golding
- Receive both management and clinical supervision
- Have access to the wide range of therapeutic training provided by Adoptionplus”
The position is part-time flexible and based at the Adoptionplus offices in Moulsoe, near Milton Keynes.
Closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 26 April 2020*.
For more information please contact Dr Ben Gurney-Smith on 01908 218251 or see the Adoptionplus website Jobs page.
For an application pack please contact Sophy Osman on 01908 218251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Adoptionplus is part of the Barnardo’s group.
Please note: DDP Network and DDP Connects UK do not offer a service to advertise jobs in general. Exceptions are made with posts that are looking for applicants with experience and training in DDP with brief details posted as a “Latest News” item.
*Edited to reflect the change of closing date from 5pm, Monday 13 April 2020 to midnight on Sunday 26 April 2020.