Adoptionplus near Milton Keynes are looking for a Clinical Psychologist, Therapeutic Social Worker or Therapist with experience and training or certification in DDP.
“Adoptionplus is a Therapeutic Adoption Agency with a reputation for innovation and effective practice, rated ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED (2019). Our service in Moulsoe near Milton Keynes provides a range of therapeutic interventions including Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy; Theraplay; Group Programmes and a range of clinical assessments. We are a trial site for the NIHR research on DDP.
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist, Therapeutic Social Worker or Therapist to join our multi-disciplinary DDP-informed team led by Dr Ben Gurney-Smith, Consultant Clinical Psychologist and DDPI Board Member.
The successful candidate will:
- Work therapeutically with families
- Work in a team where Playfulness, Acceptance, Curiosity and Empathy (PACE) are at the heart of practice
- Be involved in undertaking assessments and therapy as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Be supported in DDP certification by Dr Kim Golding
- Receive both management and clinical supervision
- Have access to the wide range of therapeutic training provided by Adoptionplus”
The position is part-time flexible and based at the Adoptionplus offices in Moulsoe, near Milton Keynes.
Closing date for applications is 5pm, Monday 13 April 2020.
For more information please contact Dr Ben Gurney-Smith on 01908 218251 or see the Adoptionplus website Jobs page.
For an application pack please contact Sophy Osman on 01908 218251 or email email@example.com. Adoptionplus is part of the Barnardo’s group.
Please note: DDP Network and DDP Connects UK do not offer a service to advertise jobs in general. Exceptions are made with posts that are looking for applicants with experience and training in DDP with brief details posted as a “Latest News” item.