We are delighted to share with you our 2021 Report “4 years on…” written by the DDP Connects UK CIC Board of Directors.
It’s been a busy five years, this report summarises our work during the first four and we are proud of our many achievements, including;
- Supporting our community through Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- DDP Level One and Two, and DDP PACE training
- Developing the infrastructure and working together with DDPI
- Partner Organisations
- DDP Therapy Referral and Commissioning Guidance
- DDP Study Days
- UK DDP International Conference, Stratford, 29-30 April 2019
To find out more and view the report please download the PDF from the link below:
DDP Connects UK CIC was established in April 2017. We are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company (CIC) that was incorporated to organise and develop the work of DDP in the UK.
You will have heard about the development of a new global organisation – DDP Worldwide. Many tasks developed and set up by DDP Connects UK will transition across to DDPI as part of this process in April 2022.
We feel excited about what these changes mean for us going forward, including opportunities to develop further support for you, our DDP community within the UK.
Co-Chair, DDP Connects UK CIC Board of Directors