BSc (Hons), MSc, D Clin Psy, C Psychol
I am a clinical psychologist and I work collaboratively with children, young people and families to find ways to help them manage or overcome the problems they are facing. I draw from a range of psychological theories and therapies.
My particular areas of expertise are:
• Child and Adolescent Mental Health Assessment
• Developmental and Cognitive Assessment
• Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
• Complex Trauma
• Attachment Difficulties
• Autistic Spectrum Disorders
• Parenting Skills
• Training and Consultation
I have worked in NHS mental health settings for over 10 years. I was employed in Child and Adolescent Mental HeaIth Services in Gloucestershire from 2003-2009 and in Herefordshire from 2009-2013. I also work in the independent sector and have done so since 2007. This includes Clinical Psychology Consultation to Novalis Trust in its residential care of children and adolescents with emotional and behavioural disorders and adults with learning disability.