Speakers: Jonathan Baylin, Diana Fosha, Helen Minnis, Randy Maldonado, Patricia Vickers, Elizabeth Studwell, Johanna Stenstrom, Hon. Jean Augustine, Dan Hughes
Ticket price: $150.00 - $350.00 CAD
Event type: Conference
The George Hull Centre Institute for Childhood Trauma & Attachment, in collaboration with DDPI, presents:
2021 DDP International Online Conference, Canada
Connection at the Core: DDP as a Framework for Addressing Relational Trauma Across Models and Systems
The George Hull Centre Institute for Childhood Trauma & Attachment and DDPI invite you to join us for three days of learning and connecting at our virtual conference from June 14 – 16, 2021.
Monday, June 14, is devoted to pre-conference workshops with Tuesday and Wednesday, June 15-16, full conference days.
Monday June 14, 2021 – Pre Conference
9:00am – 12:30pm (EST)
- Healing Relational Trauma Through Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy: An Intro to DDP with Dr. Dan Hughes, founder and developer of DDP. 5 hrs pre-recorded content available June 1; 1.5hr live Q&A on June 14
- Stay with It and Stay with Me: Experiential Processing of Deep Relational Experience with Dr. Diana Fosha, developer of AEDP (Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy) and director and founder of the AEDP Institute. 5 hrs pre-recorded content available June 1; 1.5hr live Q&A on June 14
Tuesday June 15, 2021 – Day 1
8:15am – 2:30pm (EST)
- The Integration of Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Processing & Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy with Dr. Diana Fosha and Dr. Dan Hughes, who will use clinical examples to highlight how safety is created and traumatic experiences are integrated.
- Symptoms of Trauma in Young Children & Interventions with Dr. Helen Minnis, Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Glasgow.
- Historias De Mis Padres (Stories of my Parents) with Randy Maldonado, LCSW, experienced trauma-informed service provider for BIPOC youth & families and racial trauma consultant.
Wednesday June 16, 2021 – Day 2
9:00am – 3:00pm (EST)
- Indigenous Approaches to Relational Trauma with Dr. Patricia Vickers, Indigenous teacher, artist, psychotherapist and spiritual director.
- Clinical Reflections: Panel Discussion on DDP Practices with Dr. Elizabeth Studwell, Johanna Stenström and Dr. Sian Phillips, moderated by Dr. Dan Hughes.
- The Acute and Chronic Effects of Early Life Stress on Brain Development with Dr. Jon Baylin, Clinical Psychologist and author.
- Whose Shame is it Anyway? with Hon. Jean Augustine, P.C., C.M., O.Ont, C.B.E.
Participants will have access to a conference recording until July 16, 2021.
Attendees will have access to approximately 6 hours of continuing education per day. Email any specific CPD/CE credit or other questions to: email@example.com
The full schedule, speaker biographies, learning objectives and FAQs can be found on the Conference page on the George Hull Centre website.
More information and bookings
Please note: Earlybird rates extended to May 31. *Prices do not include the Eventbrite fee.
Full Conference June 14 to 16 – $300* (earlybird), $350* (regular)
Includes live sessions on June 15 & 16 as well as pre-recorded on-demand content and June 14 live Q&A.
Full Conference 10+ ppl group – $255* pp (earlybird)
Full Conference 20+ ppl group – $240* pp (earlybird)
Groups of 10+ people receive 15% off and groups of 20+ people receive 20% off full conference rate (at checkout on Eventbrite).
2 Day Conference June 15 & 16 – $225* (earlybird), $275* (regular)
Includes live sessions only on June 15 & 16. Pre-conference on demand content NOT INCLUDED.
1 Day Conference June 15 or 16 – $150* (earlybird), $175* (regular)
Access to live sessions on specified date. Pre-conference on-demand content not included.
Pre-Conference Workshops June 14 – $150* (earlybird), $175* (regular)
Access to Dr. Dan Hughes & Dr. Diana Fosha’s 5 hour sessions plus live Q&A on June 14. Must watch 5 hrs + attend Q&A to receive CPD’s for full session.
Full time college or grad school students pay 50% of the conference fee. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a scanned copy of your current class schedule or ID badge photo to receive your special discount code.
Dates: June 14 – 16, 2021
Times: Day 1 (Monday – pre-conference workshops), 9:00am – 12:30pm (EST)
Day 2 (Tuesday – Conference day), 8:15am – 2:30pm (EST)
Days 3 (Wednesday – Conference day), 9:00am – 3:00pm (EST)
Organized by: The George Hull Centre Institute of Childhood Trauma and Attachment, ON, Canada
The organizer will contact all attendees with online access information.
For questions, email: email@example.com
+ iCal Export + Google Calendar
Disclaimer: DDP Network, DDPI and DDP Connects UK accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of event information on this website. Please contact event Organisers for the latest event information.