Come join Canadian DDP trainers for warm heartfelt conversations and practice on all things DDP.
We will meet via zoom, on the third Thursday of each month. Based on registration numbers, we hope to begin on October 21, 2021 until March 17, 2022.
Each session we will be covering a different topic, with the opportunity to bring your own cases and questions. Some of the topic include:
- How to invite caregivers to reflect on their own experiences that help and hinder relationships
- How to introduce and explain DDP and the PACE approach
- How to deepen the intersubjective experience for both child and parent
- How to use a storytelling approach to co-regulate
- How to use talking for, with and about
Space is available for a maximum of 12 participants and a minimum of 6 participants.
This group is open to those who have completed a minimum of DDP Level One training. You do not need to be live in Canada to attend.
More information and bookings
Dates: 2021 – October 21, November 18, December 16
2022 – January 20, February 17, March 17 2021
Times: 12pm – 2pm (EST)
Cost: $450 CAD (for all 6 meetings)
Venue: Online using Zoom
Organizer: Shalem Mental Health Network
For more information:
Register online: https://shalemnetwork.org/events/ddpstudygroup
Disclaimer: DDP Network, DDPI and DDP Connects UK accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of event information on this website. Please contact event Organisers for the latest event information.