(12:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
Ticket price: $325.00 CAD
Event type: Study Day
Come join the Canadian DDP Trainers for warm heartfelt conversations and practice on all things DDP as they navigate a frigid Canadian COVID-19 winter.
This Canadian Led DDP Study Group will meet via Zoom, on the second Thursday of each month, six times, beginning January 14th 2021 and ending June 10th 2021.
Over the six sessions we will be covering a different topic, with the opportunity to bring your own cases and questions. Some of the topics include:
- How to invite caregivers to reflect on their own experiences that help and hinder relationships
- How to introduce and explain DDP and the PACE approach
- How to deepen the intersubjective experience for both child and parent
- How to use a storytelling approach to co-regulate
- How to use talking for, with and about
Space is available for a maximum of 18 participants and a minimum of 8 participants.
More information and bookings
Dates: Jan 14, Feb 11, March 11, April 8, May 13, June 10 2021
Times: 12pm – 2pm (EST)
Cost: $325 CAD (for all 6 meetings)
Venue: Online using Zoom
Organizer: Shalem Mental Health Network
For more information:
Register online: https://shalemnetwork.org/events/ddpstudygroup
+ iCal Export + Google Calendar
Disclaimer: DDP Network, DDPI and DDP Connects UK accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of event information on this website. Please contact event Organisers for the latest event information.